Monday, October 24, 2011

How can I change the headlight unit on a 2003 Honda Accord 4 cyl ?

I busted the whole unit on a fire hydrant. I need to replace the whole thing. It is on the drivers side. How are you supposed to take the the whole unit out?How can I change the headlight unit on a 2003 Honda Accord 4 cyl ?my best way, just because I don't know everything and would do this way, is to go down to autozone and find a 2003 book that had the cover off and read up on changing the headlight assy. Memorize it and go change it. Some autozones might even let you make a copy of the page. I've even asked them to take the plastic cover off so I could read a certain page. Use autozone or other carparts places as a library.How can I change the headlight unit on a 2003 Honda Accord 4 cyl ?What he said ^. Also, if its just the headlight itself, you can get a brand new headlight off any aftermarket website. DONT buy anything from the dealership unless you have to. They will rape you with the prices. RAPE YOU like a screaming and kicking little girl.