Monday, October 24, 2011

How do I remove the headlight covers in my 2001 Mustang?

They are so dirty on the back that they barely illuminate the road. I would like to take them off to clean them, but I don't see any kind of attachments or screws.How do I remove the headlight covers in my 2001 Mustang?They are not covers. They are made as a unit and the bulb installs from the back. There is no way to service them other than replacing the bulb. When they get this bad you have to replace the entire unit. Not sure what the Mustang units run but the ones for my 93F150 were about $100.00 each.How do I remove the headlight covers in my 2001 Mustang?take it to a ford dealership ,and ask if there is a recall

if not, ask them how it comes apart..How do I remove the headlight covers in my 2001 Mustang?You must replace the whole unit, the sun breaks down the plastic, from U.V. Rays...





Matt %26lt; 347 stroker motor, 9 lb Supercharger, 150 shot of NOX