Monday, October 24, 2011

How do I replace the headlight bulbs in my wife's 2000 grand prix?

It looks like I have to remove the battery and the air filter assembly.How do I replace the headlight bulbs in my wife's 2000 grand prix?Remove the bolts retaining the headlamp to the upper fascia support and fender reinforcement(2 of them). Then pull the headlight assembly forward to access the bulb.How do I replace the headlight bulbs in my wife's 2000 grand prix?try going to www.autozone.com they have some manuals online that you can read step by step instructions on how to do this.How do I replace the headlight bulbs in my wife's 2000 grand prix?twist the light bulb assembly and it should just come out if you pull itHow do I replace the headlight bulbs in my wife's 2000 grand prix?where the wire goes into the back of the headlight of the burnt out bulb twist until you feel a click and then pull straight out then at that point remove the bulb from the harness and pop in a new one
  • Snake Bite Treatment
  • kids myspace
  •