Monday, October 24, 2011

How can I clean the headlight lenses on my 2002 Dodge Neon?

The lenses have become cloudy as they do on many neons after a time. Is there a way to clean them so they are clear again?How can I clean the headlight lenses on my 2002 Dodge Neon?Have you been using Windex on them? I don't know what the lenses are made of, but Windex clouds plexiglass. Try using white vinegar.How can I clean the headlight lenses on my 2002 Dodge Neon?you can try using compound semi-coarse and either rub it on and off vigorously by hand or by using a high speed buffer. This will clean that scum layer off your lenses like it cleans the scum layer off you veh. paint.How can I clean the headlight lenses on my 2002 Dodge Neon?I have your answer!!! Use this 3m Plastic cleaner; it works great!! Check it out: http://www.autogeek.net/3mplasclean.htmlHow can I clean the headlight lenses on my 2002 Dodge Neon?the handiest way is just take them out but you will prob have to get your lights focused after you do that!How can I clean the headlight lenses on my 2002 Dodge Neon?Forget about getting new lenses. That's quite expensive. My lenses on my 1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse were quite cloudy and yellow. So, I went the quick and easy route. Run to your local parts store and pick up a tube of Meguire's PlastX. The cost is around 5 dollars. You'll also need a microfiber cloth (but a rag should work just as well). Follow the directions on the tube and you'll have clearer lenses in no time.

For a deeper clean you can use an electric buffing wheel and some car wax. Be careful though, as you could scratch the lenses and make them turn out worse than before. If you're going to go this route, I do suggest that you practice on some extra cloudy lenses before hand.How can I clean the headlight lenses on my 2002 Dodge Neon?I think any good hand cleaner should do the trick. Try GoJo or similar cleaner. You can't hurt them.How can I clean the headlight lenses on my 2002 Dodge Neon?We do that in the body shop quite often.It only takes a moment to polish the oxidation away by using a polisher and rubbing compound,the same method used to restore painted surfaces.There's no need to replace or unbolt them.How can I clean the headlight lenses on my 2002 Dodge Neon?I have a 01 Stratus and they are the same way. The only problem is that they do not come off. You have take the whole assembly out and completely replace it...the whole headlight itself. The front of them do not come off. They shouldn't have done that, should they?How can I clean the headlight lenses on my 2002 Dodge Neon?take them off and then clean the inside thourolyHow can I clean the headlight lenses on my 2002 Dodge Neon?There is a special solution you can buy that claims to clean the lens when they get cloudy. I have used it but with only moderate success.



If yours are bad you will probably need to replace them. Look at eBay for replacements. Factory ones will be prohibitively expensive. Aftermarket lenses on eBay are very reasonable. I got mine for less than $50 for the pair.How can I clean the headlight lenses on my 2002 Dodge Neon?I NEVER SEEN IT DONE I BOUGHT NEW ONES FOR MY CAR SORRYHow can I clean the headlight lenses on my 2002 Dodge Neon?there is a spray, comes in a bottle like wd40

And u spray it in there, %26quot; Sorry i cant think of the name right now%26quot;

And it will take away the moisture and cloudiness,

I had to with my impala, works wonders,

When i think of the name i'll tell ya,

its like 6 bucks a canHow can I clean the headlight lenses on my 2002 Dodge Neon?If they are beyond cleaning buy new ones.But if you feel they can be cleaned remove the face and soak them in CLRHow can I clean the headlight lenses on my 2002 Dodge Neon?GET NEW ONES seriously their $4 at walmart or any auto parts store , nothing is going to make them look new everHow can I clean the headlight lenses on my 2002 Dodge Neon?Look at them through the engine area.

I think they will either pop off so you can clean them, or there are a couple of screws holding it on.

You can access the screws through the engine area.How can I clean the headlight lenses on my 2002 Dodge Neon?there is a plastic light lens cleaner you can buy at any auto motive parts or walmart. its specifically for plastic headlights. do not use wax or alcohol, youll regret it.How can I clean the headlight lenses on my 2002 Dodge Neon?i tried everything to clean the headlights on my neon...

i ended up buying new ones...

throw some angel eyes in there!

haha,sry, neons look great with dark windows and performance parts
  • Duvet cover designers research
  • verifying rental applications
  •