Monday, October 24, 2011

What do the different types of HID (High Intensity Discharge) Headlight Conversion Kits Mean?

There are 3000k, 4300k, 6000k, 8000k,10000k, and 12000k conversion kits. What does this mean? Does it have something to do with color?



I want my headlights to be more bluish than white. How can I achieve this?



Are HID headlights sometimes called halo lights or are they different?



I'm looking for headlights for my 2002 Chevy Cavalier. Any suggestions?



Thanks for the help.What do the different types of HID (High Intensity Discharge) Headlight Conversion Kits Mean?the difference is the brightness.....u need to check ur local laws since some are not legal......not to mention that the %26quot;blue look%26quot; can get u a 1200 buck ticket in some areas........



and also if changing the bulbs it is mandatory to change the headlamp housings to HID as well or u can get big ticket and b charged with any wreck u cause.....