Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I fix a broken off piece of plastic from inside a headlight?

I just bought a used car. The right headlight has an interior part that is black, and a small piece of this black interior broke off and is sliding around in there. Is there a way to access that part of the headlight, remove the lens or something, so I can glue it back into place? I'm looking for a easy way to do it myself preferably, and or an estimate on how much it would cost to have someone do it for me.How do I fix a broken off piece of plastic from inside a headlight?It's a pain in the rear to disassemble a headlight and try to reassemble. Your better off just buying a new one and replacing it or even scoring one at a local junkyard.How do I fix a broken off piece of plastic from inside a headlight?You may be able to remove the broken of piece. you CAN'T repair it. If you can't just dump the part out and live without it, replace the entire unit it broke off of. A headlight assembly is $5.00 at my local junk yard.