Friday, June 3, 2011

How do you change a headlight in a 1997 Toyota Corolla?

I've never been the car person in my family. My dad took care of the cars while I was living at home and my husband does not know a lot about cars. I had a headlight go out on my 97 Toyota Corolla and I think that I can change it myself if someone will be kind enough to talk me through the process.

Thanks!How do you change a headlight in a 1997 Toyota Corolla?it is actually a fairly easy process...pop the hood on the back of the light there should be about four screws pull the light out and replace the bulb that is all there is to it...you will need a philipps screw driver that is allHow do you change a headlight in a 1997 Toyota Corolla?you can pick up a new head light from any auto parts store, some with change it for you.. but you need to reach in behind the light were the wire are and push / twist to open the back. The light will pop out and then you can replace it.. Make sure you don't touch the new bulb, if you do the oils in your fingers will make it explode.How do you change a headlight in a 1997 Toyota Corolla?I would recommend going to an auto parts store. They will have the right part and would show you how to change it. Good luck.