Friday, June 3, 2011

How much does it cost for a headlight and signal light of Toyota Corolla 2002?

I recent got a car accident and my headlight + signal light broken. I want to replace them, how much does it generally cost? Would you recommend me some store, please?

(My car model is Toyota Corolla 2002)



Thanks allHow much does it cost for a headlight and signal light of Toyota Corolla 2002?junk yard best bet new ones 60 to 125 used 40 after market sometimes do not fit right shoul take about 10 min to changeHow much does it cost for a headlight and signal light of Toyota Corolla 2002?The toyota dealer. A few hundred.How much does it cost for a headlight and signal light of Toyota Corolla 2002?If u buy it online its a lot cheaper than the dealer or some stores.

http://www.1aauto.com/1A/HeadLights/Toyo