Friday, June 3, 2011

How do I remove a 1994 Honda Accord headlight housing?

I am trying to remove my current headlight housing so that I can put in a new projector one.

I have tried, and can't do it. I've read that I must take the front bumper off, but have been unsuccessful at trying to take it off. Can anyone give me full in-depth walkthrough as to how I can replace it?How do I remove a 1994 Honda Accord headlight housing?i have a '96 civic and for this is decided to buy a chiltons, i always buy one for my new cars.

the removal of the bumper cover is nec in mine as well in addition to parts around the 'grill' area.

it's a pain in the butt, and you would be well advised to invest in a chiltons, about $19-$25...How do I remove a 1994 Honda Accord headlight housing?there are bolts or screws on top and underneath your bumper then there should be two bolts on each side of your fenders that connect to your bumper it should be a 10mm socket it is pretty easy just take your time and do it right good luckHow do I remove a 1994 Honda Accord headlight housing?that dudes avatar is hectic