Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I hide the scratch on my new headlight purchase?

I have purchased a new headlight online. But I has been scratched when I placed it. I wonder is there any chemicals or any cheapest way to fix it.How do I hide the scratch on my new headlight purchase?chemicals will not dissolve away a scratch - a scratch is %26quot;missing material%26quot; - you can either try and find a way of filling it OR polish down the surrounding material to try and disguise the scratch.



Is the scratch in a metal / glass / plastic part of the headlight. Do you mean a light that you fix on your head - eg: for potholing / caving, or a thing you plonk on the front of your car?



Not really enough info to know how to guide you, even the part where you say %26quot;But I has been scratched when I placed it.%26quot; isn't especially helpful.



MarkHow do I hide the scratch on my new headlight purchase?If you purchased it new, and it arrived with a scratch, contact the seller about getting it replaced.How do I hide the scratch on my new headlight purchase?If you did it... You are SOL.