Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How much will a headlight replacement at Pep Boys likely be?

I'm trying to do my own fiscal budget, and I need to figure out what it will cost to have my car's left headlight replaced. Any guesses? It's a 2000 Nissan Sentra.How much will a headlight replacement at Pep Boys likely be?i called pep boys its 22,ooHow much will a headlight replacement at Pep Boys likely be?it will be less than $30, more likely around $15, depending on the type of bulb you get. Sometimes they are under $10.....it varies...How much will a headlight replacement at Pep Boys likely be?That cost is easily gotten by calling pep boys. Shouldn't be more than $15. What I really wanted to say to you is, you should get both lights on each side, at the same time. They will then continue to go out simultaneously throughout its life span. This is a fact.How much will a headlight replacement at Pep Boys likely be?I would guess about 20 or 30 bucks.