Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do you change a headlight for a 04 chevy classic?

I have a 2004 Chevy classic that i am haveing problems figureing out how to change the headlight on. If anyone can please help me I would appreciate it.How do you change a headlight for a 04 chevy classic?Stupid answer---but look in the owner's manual and it will tell you exactly how to change it and what lights to buy. That is what I had to do with my new Chevy and I am glad it was there. Or just go to Auto Zone, but the light, and ask one of the guys there is they can come out and help you. They always do.How do you change a headlight for a 04 chevy classic?See your chevy dealerHow do you change a headlight for a 04 chevy classic?Open the hood, and look where the back of the headlight is, the bulb can be removed easily from the back of the headlight, put a new one in, and off you go.