Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do you remove the headlight switch on a 1996 Buick Park Avenue?

We are having problems with the dash lights and tail lights and were told that it may be the headlight/parklight switch. We need to know how to get it out to check it.How do you remove the headlight switch on a 1996 Buick Park Avenue?IU think those are the ones that over heat and melt the switch, connector, and wires....Isn't it kind of like a cockpit style dash where you have controls on either side of the speedo dash area. and the light switch is on the right or left of that? It has been so long......Dude, I cannot remember. My mustang had a similar prob. Not that that matters now... If it is what I am thinking of, I thought there was a phiulips screw underneath that screwed up into it.

If it is on the column, then you have to take the stearing wheel off, and you need special tools for getting the knuckle and other pieces parts apart too.

Lol, I know this was no help....sorry I was rambling just hoping I could remember, but I can'tHow do you remove the headlight switch on a 1996 Buick Park Avenue?use a screwdriver.How do you remove the headlight switch on a 1996 Buick Park Avenue?ello