Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do you manually turn off the headlights on a 2005 Chevy Impala?

I have a 2005 Impala (Base) My family and I want to go to a drive in movie theater tonight, but Im not sure how to turn off my headlights, without turning off my car. They come on automatically when its dark.



In my last car, we could push in the ebrake and it would turn the lights off but it doesn't seem to work on this car.



I appreciate your help!How do you manually turn off the headlights on a 2005 Chevy Impala?try turning the car off then set the brake and turn the car back on. thats how it works on my camaro.How do you manually turn off the headlights on a 2005 Chevy Impala?carry a small flashlight with u and pull the plugs off the back of both lights,simplest way I know 4 u 2 do it.How do you manually turn off the headlights on a 2005 Chevy Impala?Dave on the impalas equipped with the auto headlamp system to bypass the auto headlamps manually turn on the park lamps.By manually turning on the park lamps it over rides the auto system.Best of luck.
  • big hair
  • Two comforters in the duvet
  •