Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How much does it cost to get the right headlight of a car fixed?

Ok so basically I was going too fast in the snow downhill. Long story short, I lost control of the car and hit a pole which busted the right side of the car, but mostly the headlight. To make things better, I've had my license 3 months and this was my parents car. How much would is it going to cost after insurance?

~Yes my parents know about this and have definitely given me a few choice words.How much does it cost to get the right headlight of a car fixed?After insurance? Look at your policy and see what the deductible is. That's your cost, the rest will be paid by the insurance company.How much does it cost to get the right headlight of a car fixed?it depends on how old your car is if it is the how entire headlight, the a couple hundred dollars, if it is just a bulb then only around 18 dollarsHow much does it cost to get the right headlight of a car fixed?If they have collision it might be covered under their insurance anyway. However since your posting I assume it's not.



Without knowing the make and model of the car, or it's year, or how extensive the damage is, or what sort of bulbs you use... Well basically we need more info.