Monday, September 19, 2011

How do I change the high/low bulb in the headlight of my 2002 Nissan Sentra?

I tried to follow the instructions in my owner's manual, but am unable to figure out how to unplug the wires from the back of the bulb. Help!How do I change the high/low bulb in the headlight of my 2002 Nissan Sentra?There should be a little wire clip that has to be un-fastened before you take the bulb and wiring harness out of the headlight enclosure. I would suggest stopping by http://forums.nicoclub.com

if you need more information.How do I change the high/low bulb in the headlight of my 2002 Nissan Sentra?The headlamp is a semi-sealed beam type which uses a replaceable halogen bulb. The bulb can be replaced from the engine compartment side without removing the headlamp body.





Grasp only the plastic base when handling the bulb. Never touch the glass envelope.



1. Disconnect the battery cable.

2. Disconnect the harness connector from the back side of the headlamp bulb.

3. Turn the bulb retaining ring counterclockwise and remove.

4. Remove the bulb by pulling it straight out of the headlamp assembly.



Do not shake the bulb when removing it.



Install in the reverse order of removal.



CAUTION: Do not leave headlamp reflector without bulb for a long period of time. Dust, moisture, smoke, etc. entering headlamp body may affect the performance of the headlamp. Remove headlamp bulb from the headlamp reflector just before a replacement bulb is installed.How do I change the high/low bulb in the headlight of my 2002 Nissan Sentra?1. lift your car's hood

2. detach the rubber or plastic guide at the back of your head light

3. press the bulb terminal from the side while pulling it out

4. u can see now the bulb

5. there's a lock from inside that holds the bulb

6. unlock it %26amp; slowly pull out the old bulb

7. replace a new one %26amp; start to put back instruction 6 to 1