Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I remove the headlight housing for my 1995 Ford Mustang?

I am trying to swap them out for a a new set of headlights and I believe I have to take the bumper off to do it. Anyone know a site or have info that can help?How do I remove the headlight housing for my 1995 Ford Mustang?No you do not have to take the bumper off. Try this take plastic guard from underneath bumper off...then look behind radiator support under hood and take off 10mm nuts behind light. This should work. I asked my husband how to do this he has his own paint and body shop hope it works for you...ellaHow do I remove the headlight housing for my 1995 Ford Mustang?There isn't an easy way, unless you have really small hands, or a wife or girlfriend you can make do it for you, or just check out mustangforums.com