Monday, September 19, 2011

How can I replace the headlight assembly on my Ford Festiva?

It's a 1990 Ford Festiva L-Plus. Someone backed into the headlight while it was parked. (Unfortunately, the jerk who did it did not leave a note so I am on my own.) I ordered the headlight assembly from the Internet. How do I install it? Or is it too complex of a job to do on my own? Thanks!How can I replace the headlight assembly on my Ford Festiva?if it is just the light lens it is a easy fix there are 3 screws 2 on top and one on bottom, but some Festiva come with 2 bars system that hold the light in should be on both sides of the light

takes only 5 minutes. But if more damage is done take it to a certified mechanic.How can I replace the headlight assembly on my Ford Festiva?your gonna need help from 2 mexicans