Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Where can i find a good headlight for my car?

does anybody know where i can find a good headlight in the twin cities area of minnesota that is under $200? and how much would it cost to repair a hood that got dented a tiny bit in an accident? does anybody know.Where can i find a good headlight for my car?Go to ebay and search for it there: Right now item no.170191897265 for left headlight and item no.170192618141 for right headlight are available for $66.99 plus $14.99 shipping. I think this is probably as cheap as it gets. For the hood, professional repair is always around $700-1000, you might try using a rubber mallet and other tools (always touch up any paint damage to avoid rust) and straighten it out yourself to the point that it closes properly, might still show a slight dent but you saved yourself all that money.Where can i find a good headlight for my car?in westerauto or pepboys or auto zoneWhere can i find a good headlight for my car?Seċ¸½or sterio, the hallogen is the best!!!!! ITS proven!!!!!!Where can i find a good headlight for my car?$25 for new head lights. Hood i'm not sure, relatively cheap.