Friday, September 23, 2011

I have a wobbling/shaking headlight on my 2000 Grand Prix. How do I fix it?

I have brand new headlights and I need to fix the wobble from the headlight, they are brand new brackets and headlights and I can see both of the light on the road shaking when I am driving. What do I adjust on the bracket to fix this?I have a wobbling/shaking headlight on my 2000 Grand Prix. How do I fix it?I assume what you changed is the bulbs. The assemblies are still as they were before changing bulbs! There are springs that hold them secure in housings (complete reflector assembly) and there are adjusters which operated through a plastic %26quot;nut' mounted in main housing, if either of these missing or broken, then the reflector/light assembly just %26quot;floats' around in the frame! You can buy needed parts in %26quot;help%26quot; display in almost any automotive parts supply store!



It would be helpful if you can get a look at somebody else's car to see where all these things are , and settings,- so you can approximate right settings when done!I have a wobbling/shaking headlight on my 2000 Grand Prix. How do I fix it?Replace the two springs that you removed when you changed the lights.I have a wobbling/shaking headlight on my 2000 Grand Prix. How do I fix it?maybe 1 of the screws that holds it is stripped out.