Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I take off the headlight covers to my 1998 dodge neon?

I need to clean them cuz theyr'e reallllllly dirty inside and i cant get the dam things off lol.How do I take off the headlight covers to my 1998 dodge neon?you cant clean the inside of them without breaking them apart,try some mild rubbing compound on the outside,if you break them apart you,ll more than likely ruin them,and not get them to seal back up again,good luck.How do I take off the headlight covers to my 1998 dodge neon?your welcome.

Report Abuse

How do I take off the headlight covers to my 1998 dodge neon?Sealed. Gotta buy new ones.How do I take off the headlight covers to my 1998 dodge neon?you cant take them off. Just go to auto zone and tell them you need something to clean the inside of your headlights. then they will give you something to clean it off. i did that to my lexus and its pretty clean now.

-----------------------------POINTS PLEASE------------------------------