Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I change the drivers side headlight bulb on a 1999 honda civic EX?

I can't change the bulb because there are things in the way preventing me from reaching it. How do I remove these things in order to be able to change the bulb?How do I change the drivers side headlight bulb on a 1999 honda civic EX?The bulb should be reacheable from behind the headlamp. First disconnect the wire harness. Remove the rubber insulator. Reach in and unlock the wire latch holding the bulb. Then remove the old bulb and replace it with the new one.



Follow these steps backwards to complete the job.



Good luck!How do I change the drivers side headlight bulb on a 1999 honda civic EX?Thanks for the info... you're right it is reachable, but what pain to change out.... especially that drivers side headlight.

Report Abuse