Friday, September 23, 2011

How do you replace the Headlight bulb in a 2000 subaru impreza?

I wanted to changed my headlights to white lights in my 2000 Subaru Impreza RS but i don't know how. I unplug the power to the bulb but cant get the bulb itself out of the light mount. I can touch the three prongs where you plug the power into but it won't budge. Do i have to take the whole light housing out? Give me instructions please-How do you replace the Headlight bulb in a 2000 subaru impreza?The rubber thing is covering the clips. Pull the rubber off and you'll find the clips under it.How do you replace the Headlight bulb in a 2000 subaru impreza?Look for a retainer spring just below where the power connector is located. If you can remove the retainer spring, the bulb holder will be easy to remove.
  • xp
  • rodents
  •