Friday, September 23, 2011

How do I turn on the headlight on reminder for a mazda protege 5?

I have recently have had to have 3 jumps because I left my headlights on. It beeps when the Passenger door opens, but not the driver-side. I wanted to try to reset it or turn it back on, but I do not have a clue how to do it? Anyone know how to turn it back onHow do I turn on the headlight on reminder for a mazda protege 5?Does dome light/ key reminder(door dinger with key in) work with driver's door? If they don't maybe something as simple as door switch(on door jamb) or corroded ground where it attaches to body(pull out screw clean switch where it contacts body with sandpaper). Otherwise it's a electrical wiring or module problem. If it works with Passenger should work with Driver's door!
  • Bounce back error message received from
  • am i going to jail for fraud
  •