Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do i replace the drivers side headlight bulb in my vauxhall corsa?

have a V reg (00)

have looked under bonnet to remove headlight unit but lots of other engine bits prevent an easy removal, is there an easy way to replace the bulb?How do i replace the drivers side headlight bulb in my vauxhall corsa?it should be in your car bookHow do i replace the drivers side headlight bulb in my vauxhall corsa?i dont think so you have to take it in to repair the lightsHow do i replace the drivers side headlight bulb in my vauxhall corsa?try halfords they offer a fitting service...l know its good to learn..but watch what they do..then you will know for next timeHow do i replace the drivers side headlight bulb in my vauxhall corsa?Your going to have to more things out of the way, or go back by the parts store and ask for help.
  • hair cutting
  • unique last name
  •