Friday, September 23, 2011

Can I get the headlight on my parents car replaced without them?

I drive my parents car, its a Honda Civic (not sure what year) and they are out of town until Saturday morning. The right headlight is out and I need to get it replaced. I'm only 16 and have school, practice, ect. tomorrow and know I will be driving in the dark.

Can I take it anywhere to get it replaced? How much will it cost? How long will it take?Can I get the headlight on my parents car replaced without them?Yes, go by an auto parts store and they can look it up, and they may even put it in for you. A replacement headlight bulb may be $10.00 or so. Very easy to replace.Can I get the headlight on my parents car replaced without them?1 Check WalMart's automotive department. I get my lamps there.

#2 Any auto parts store (AutoZone, etc.) will sell you the light and will put it in for you.

A tip to the person doing the work would be nice.Can I get the headlight on my parents car replaced without them?if all you need is a bulb then pull in to auto zone and tell them what,s wrong and they will put 1 in for you for free if you buy it off of them.