Friday, September 23, 2011

Is there a safe Headlight cleaner women can use?

Millions of bits of bad advise on how to clean headlights can be found on the internet and most require a lot of work, elbow grease, rubbing compound, polish, power buffers, power sprayers, sealers and sandpaper.

Thats too much for some guys I know.

Is there something out there that a woman can use without having to hire a man or change gender to use it?Is there a safe Headlight cleaner women can use?Pittman's Original One Step ALR is what I used. It's instant gratification. It very very easy to use. Less than 5 minutes for both headlights.

No mess or any of that other stuff your mentioned.Is there a safe Headlight cleaner women can use?the rubbing compound works the best for me......a little elbow grease, and not alot of pressure will do the trick.



unfortunately, there is no magic to beating out what works, or what is known to work!Is there a safe Headlight cleaner women can use?No there's no magic. Use a rubbing compound. Or an abrasive toothpaste in a pinch. My old headlamp lenses were so yellow, dingy, scratched, I actually started with fine sandpaper, then finished with a rubbing compound made specifically for that purpose (at a local auto parts store).Is there a safe Headlight cleaner women can use?Wow! I'm sure the products mentioned are okay but........Soap and water does a fine job as you wash the vehicle. If they are extra dirty, Windex sprayed on and wiped off does the trick. When I'm traveling I use the windshield washer brush at the stations when I fill up. Have been doing it for years and there is never been a problem and nothing could be easier! I use it on the tail lights as well.Is there a safe Headlight cleaner women can use?headlight cleaner?



have you tried ...water?Is there a safe Headlight cleaner women can use?uh, soap and water?