Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What is the name of the part that holds your headlight in place and where can you get one?

I was teaching my brother how to drive and he hit one of those yellow pole barrier things and smashed the headlight and whatever holds it in place.What is the name of the part that holds your headlight in place and where can you get one?http://shop.carbodyparts.net Its either a headlight door, or assemblyWhat is the name of the part that holds your headlight in place and where can you get one?you didnt mention what kinda car it is,but headlight bracket,or header panelWhat is the name of the part that holds your headlight in place and where can you get one?Sorry, I dont know what its called. Headlight retainer maybe, hehe.



But because there are some many different cars and almost every year of a car is different from other years, I seriously doubt an autoparts store will have one.



I bought a used car a while ago and had parts of the door panel tore, sun visors falling down, mirror on the side missing. I went to the junkyard and pulled all the pieces off and everything looks brand new again. Thats what I suggest... That why the junkyard is business. They used to just recycle cars for the metal value, but they realized they make a killing in money by nickel and diming parts off of it. Take some tools with you. I bet you can get it for 5-15.00