Wednesday, September 14, 2011

What is the brightest, most high quality headlight bulb for a car you can buy and how much is it?

I would like to get brighter, more clearer headlight bulbs for my car so I can see more clearly at night, I feel like my current head light bulbs aren't bright enough.What is the brightest, most high quality headlight bulb for a car you can buy and how much is it?I only go with PIAA bulbs. I recommend the Xtreme Whites. Buy them at a place that honors their one year warranty to justify the $80 price tag (you asked for quality, they are the best). This means that if the bulbs fail within a year they will be replaced for free (they don't fail though).

I was recommended to go with PIAA cuz I need to see the dumbass deer that jump on the highways in mountainous Colorado.What is the brightest, most high quality headlight bulb for a car you can buy and how much is it?Try Here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?i

Or try searching ebay

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-

Good Luck