Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How do you replace the headlight bulbs on a 2000 Ford Ranger?

I have a 2000 Ford Ranger and I was wondering how to replace the headlight bulbs. I bought some sylvania silverstar ultra bulbs and I can't seem to replace them on my ranger. Don't laugh.. it is supposed to be simple but I can't figure it out. A step by step process would be helpful, if you could find step by step with galleries would be even better.How do you replace the headlight bulbs on a 2000 Ford Ranger?Go to a Food ranger dealer and get the bulbs and then go to a gas station and ask if they would replace for you. Would be cheaper for gas station to replace then dealer.How do you replace the headlight bulbs on a 2000 Ford Ranger?Ok, I didn't realize that I could only use 300 characters. I posted my answer here: http://blog.killfly.com/index.php/2008/03/29/replace-the-headlight-bulbs-on-a-2001-ford-ranger/

Report Abuse

How do you replace the headlight bulbs on a 2000 Ford Ranger?dude on the head lamps take off the stock air intake lid and fill around a round rough socket turn it left

and wiggle it out thats on the passenger side. now on the driver side you have to remove the battery to get to the socket that holds it and twist it. my post a vid on youtube soon!

Report Abuse

How do you replace the headlight bulbs on a 2000 Ford Ranger?Pick up yer hood, at the back of the headlight shell you'll see the bulb socket, give'er a gentle turn, ( old plastic is brittle ) %26amp; pull the socket outta the shell,then just change the bulb, If ya touch the bulb, clean it with acetone or alcohol. put a l'il vasiline on the socket's treads so it'll loosen ez'er next time. =^ )How do you replace the headlight bulbs on a 2000 Ford Ranger?go to auto zoneHow do you replace the headlight bulbs on a 2000 Ford Ranger?you cant you have to get a new truckHow do you replace the headlight bulbs on a 2000 Ford Ranger?read the manualHow do you replace the headlight bulbs on a 2000 Ford Ranger?GO TO AUTOZONE U PAY $10 FOR BULBS AND PUT FOR U