Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How To Replace An Entire Headlight Aseemble?

I have a 2000 ford taurus. I am wondering if anyone has information on how to take out the headlight and replace it with a new one. I need to replace it because the light globe is busted and the light will not shine.....



Any website with this information would be great or if anyone knows how to do it, that would be great as well....ThanksHow To Replace An Entire Headlight Aseemble?go to autozone, if theres one near you, they sell books for each car out there. they are 20 dollars and worth it. it shows how to do minor to major repairs on your car. very helpfull book.How To Replace An Entire Headlight Aseemble?Did you buy a new one already? If not, do that first. They run roughly ~$40 each, and are very straight forward. I got a pair for the holidays, and I installed them in less than 20 minutes. Just basically unscrew the old unit and pop the new one in.