Wednesday, September 14, 2011

How can I get rid of the haze that is on my VW Passat headlight lens?

I have a 2003 VW Passat and one of the headlight lenses are getting very hazy looking. Is there any type of chemical sollution I could rub on the lens to get rid of this without hurting the lens?How can I get rid of the haze that is on my VW Passat headlight lens?Any auto parts store can sell you a plastic polish specifically for lenses. It works well, but must be reapplied from time to time. Don't use sandpaper or rubbing compound: they're too aggressive!How can I get rid of the haze that is on my VW Passat headlight lens?Wet sanding is the easiest and cheapest way.



But you can also purchase a polish from a local auto store.How can I get rid of the haze that is on my VW Passat headlight lens?Auto parts stores sell a kit to polish your headlights. You will need a high speed drill motor to do it properly or a buffer. It is easy to do, just fallow the directions.How can I get rid of the haze that is on my VW Passat headlight lens?Sand with 1500 grit and buff.How can I get rid of the haze that is on my VW Passat headlight lens?get a can of mothers mag and allumnium polish at local auto store

dos wonders on plastic!!!
  • database
  • vc
  •